Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

The past few weeks have been extremely busy. I have been setting wheels in motion regarding some big decisions I have made recently. First off, I am going to use this time of unemployment to once again work on my cookbook. When laptop #1 crashed a year and a half ago I lost the vast majority of my work. I just kept putting it off after that. I am now in the cooking, baking, writing zone...so to speak. So because of that decision some of my pictures will not be accompanied by recipes. Hopefully a tease to entice you to maybe check out the book when it is finished. ; ) I have also started taking classes again. I am so excited about it I can hardly stand myself. I am definitely one of those people that love to study and learn. I love reading, researching, writing and everything else that goes along with it. I have three, possibly four, goals in mind and I can't wait to do them all! In the mean time here are a couple of pictures from Valentine's dinner.



Tofu Cacciatore with Rosemary Foccacia




Red Velvet Cake with Italian Cream Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment