Sunday, November 14, 2010

Elephant Ears!

Two words....Absolutely Delicious!


These elephant ears are so easy you won't believe it! They are rich, flaky and taste like you spent all day making them. Surprise, surprise because of one secret ingredient you can have these with your Sunday morning coffee before anyone else is even out of bed! The secret is ....Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry. It is vegan! I am pretty sure other brands are not so if you are tempted to buy another brand read the ingredient list to be sure. I found the recipe on their web site and just used soy creamer in place of the egg wash.

3 comments:

  1. I love elephant ears. And a vegan version yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call those Schweineohren (pig ears) in Germany :). Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you both enjoy them as much as my family has. : )

    ReplyDelete