Monday, March 19, 2012

Cleanse Update...


I thought I would take a few moments to occasionally update you on the progress of my spring cleanse. I decided to start today instead of Wednesday, which was my original plan because I felt inspired to begin this morning. I will still create my Spring Equinox/Ostara meal for my family and we will all celebrate the arrival of spring together but I will have juice instead of the meal. I won't feel left out because I'll enjoy every moment of creating it.

Today I had lemon water and cayenne pepper for breakfast and a wonderful smoothie of mango, pineapple, strawberries, peaches and banana for lunch. I have drank many, many glasses of water. I did my yoga and meditation practice outside on the deck, in the sunshine (the Maine weather right now is absolutely glorious!) and then went to the 4:30 class where Amy proceeded to wring me out! Talk about detoxing...I haven't sweat that much in a long time. It felt amazing. I am now drinking more water and contemplating either more lemon, cayenne pepper water or a green smoothie for dinner. I feel great. Day one, energy is good, mentally I am alert and not at all spacey and hunger is not bad at all.

If you have begun a cleanse I hope you are doing equally well. Try to enjoy this process and remember, listen to your own body!

No comments:

Post a Comment