Sunday, March 28, 2010

My First Post



I guess I will just jump into things with a recipe post. I love sweet potato fries and these were not a disappointment.


Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Curry mayonnaise

2 large or 4 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
3 T olive oil
sea salt & black pepper

Spicy Curry Mayonnaise

1/4 cup vegan mayo
1/2 t paprika
1/4 t curry powder
1 t lemon juice

preheat oven to 450f

Toss potatoes in olive oil and spread on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with some sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning periodically, until your desired level of color and doneness. Serve with Spicy Mayonnaise.


Spicy Curry Mayonnaise

Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.

I plan on creating a new Hot Cross Buns recipe so please stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really yummy but I have never noticed my curry or paprika seasonings being spicy... Do I need to purchase spicy curry seasoning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not spicy "hot" just spicy, meaning a good amount of spices in it. I didn't use the really sweet paprika though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :) i will try these soon <3

    ReplyDelete