Thursday, April 8, 2010

Praise Delicious Seitan Cutlets!


These were seriously the best seitan cutlets I have ever had! I am imagining all the things I can create with them. Dh suggested cutting them into strips and making Chinese type ribs and I was imagining cutting them into strips and sauteing with peppers and onions and making sandwiches with them...or maybe leave it whole and turn it into seitan parmigiana. Oh the possibilities are endless! This recipe is definitely a keeper. Thank you Vegan Epicurean!

Seitan Cutlets

The only thing that I did differently was used 1/4 t garlic powder instead of fresh, 1/4 t onion powder instead of flakes, replaced 1 cup of the water use in the dough with 1 cup no-chicken broth, and didn't bother to put anything in the blender. They were so easy and so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment