Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Morning ramblings...

The Mutant Paisano Bread that I made over the holiday weekend.



No recipes in this post...just some idle ramblings.

Yesterday my middle son came home for lunch and proceeded to take a couple of bean burgers out of the freezer to put in the microwave. He came into the kitchen and announced that he really loves them and that they could be packaged and sold in the stores because they are so good! : ) It made me smile. I know they are delicious but his enthusiasm proclaiming their praises was especially good to hear.

Yesterday I was putting together a package for my VegWeb secret gift exchange and baking and sewing up a storm...I won't mentioned what I made just in case my giftee reads this. ; ) But I can't wait until I can post a picture of one of the items because it was adorable!

Today I am working on veganizing my old prevegan Sicilian Pound Cake Recipe for Dh's birthday on Friday. I think I have it. I will posts pictures and recipes if the reviews are great. Otherwise it is back to the drawing board, so to speak. He hasn't told me what he would like for his special dinner but I am thinking he will probably choose Lasagne coi Carciofi with my (mutant) Paisano Bread. If so I will post pictures and recipes afterward.

Sorry for the scatteredness of this post...I guess it is how my brain is working today. Going from one thought to the next. *yikes* I need to go and get something accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment