Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Needed Update...

I know that I have needed to update my blog but I have been feeling so uninspired. It has been either snowing or raining and dark and dismal here in Maine. I guess I need some warm, bright, cheery sunshine! Which is exactly what we have today. I am so happy to see that big yellow ball in the sky I feel like dancing on my deck. I will definitely be meditating (and maybe even doing my yoga practice) outside today. I just want to soak up every bit that I can.

I have been working on my cookbook, testing recipes and creating some new ones. Today's recipe testings are Tofu and Vegetable Pot Pie, Apple Pie and possibly some sort of cookies. That is the plan anyway. I am easily distracted and the sun is shining. ; )

I thought I would post some images of some recent recipe creations.



Not Meat Loaf


Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili with Brown Rice


Hearty Whole Wheat Bread


Blondies

Brownie Sundae with Almond Joy Ice Cream and Rice Mellow on top

Brownies

Lavender Scones

No comments:

Post a Comment