Monday, August 22, 2011

This Mercury retrograde stuff is playing with my sanity.


This vegan goddess is worn out. Things have gotten a bit crazy in my personal life and it is taking a toll on every other aspect of my life. I don't usually get too personal on this blog and I am not going to start now. I just wanted put it out there that I am in fact human and can only be pushed so far before I, in the words of my darling husband, come unspun. Be warned...it ain't pretty. Meditation is my best friend lately as I search for quiet contentment and an inner peace. I am strong and full of love ...I will speak my truth and let the rest happen.


I am moving on and will focus on other things today. The first is....Mojito cupcakes. The second is a garden fresh summer lasagna. Seriously, how could that not put a smile on your face? I will be picking up the fresh mint, and rum for the cupcakes while I am out and about today. The ingredients for the lasagna will come fresh from the garden. Both are new recipes so I will post them, along with pictures after we taste test them.

Ps...it is August and obviously still summer but it is so cold. I woke up this morning to a temperature, inside my house, of 62 degrees! It was in the forties outside! I adore Autumn...truly adore it. The wonderful smells, the beautiful colors, the warm and comforting foods and clothes..it is a season I can't imagine living without. That being said, I don't really want it sneaking in on my summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment