Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is nice to be noticed....

Last night, "A Vegan Goddess" facebook fan posted a link on my page with the subject line "here's a write up about your blog." I clicked and low and behold it was! How cool is that? It is a local piece but hey, this is the internet, local doesn't mean local anymore. Thank you Maggie Knowles! You made my night last night and my morning this morning! I am very happy you are enjoying my blog.

What I'm Reading Now: A Local Goddess and International Beauty Spread the Word



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And well-deserved recognition, I must say! I'm terrible about commenting, but I always enjoy reading the e-mail updates. That sweet & sour tofu is on my must-try list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christina. : ) I love knowing someone is enjoying my posts and recipes.

    ReplyDelete